Vaishno Devi Yatra Starting From Tomorrow 26 August
Vaishno Devi Yatra – News for travelers anticipating visiting the Vaishno Devi holy place of worship in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K’s) Katra. As per reports, the online enrollment and helicopter booking office will stay open from August 26 to September 5.
Online enlistment and helicopter reserving for Vaishno Devi yatra will be accessible from August 26 till September 5. “Vaishno Devi online yatra enlistment and helicopter booking are accessible from August 26 to September 5, 2020,” Ramesh Kumar Jangid, Chief Executing Officer of Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Jammu and Kashmir told ANI.
Journey to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple continued on August 16, about five months after it was suspended due to COVID-19. At present, 2,000 fans are permitted to visit the holy place, out of which 1,900 are occupants of Jammu and Kashmir, and 100 are from outside the association domain.
Jangid said that enthusiasts wouldn’t be permitted to enter the sanctuary without a COVID-19 negative test report.
The Jammu and Kashmir government, on August 11, chose to open the strict places or places of love in the association region, giving a few rules for the pioneers undertaking the yatra.
“The limit of outcasts, which was fixed at 100, will be looked into this week and will probably be expanded. In any case, the most extreme restriction of 500 individuals will be kept up till September,” he said.
A week ago, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha had paid deference at Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine and assessed offices for explorers.
He likewise coordinated to proceed with careful steps for the wellbeing of explorers.
A portion of the rules for the explorers undertaking the Vaishno Devi Yatra:
- Just those people with online enrollment will be allowed.
- Individuals over 60-years old, youngsters under 10, pregnant ladies and people with co-horribleness won’t be allowed to visit the holy place.
- People will likewise not be permitted to go to the ‘Aarti’ held toward the beginning of the day.
Enrollment of travelers ought to be made distinctly through online mode.
- For explorers originating from outside Jammu and Kashmir, the convention of 100% obligatory antigen testing will be followed.
- Consent to continue past Katra on yatra will be concurred just when these explorers’ coronavirus consequence is negative.
Travelers from the red locale of J&K will likewise be mandatorily tried and permitted to continue on yatra if the outcome is negative.
- The shine board is living with all focal health standards to contain the spread of coronavirus.